COPYRIGHT & USAGE
Copyright © 1996 –
All rights reserved
Except where specifically restricted by the author, permission is hereby granted for republication of articles by not-for-profit organizations, journals, or publications, provided publication and author credit is given, and a copy of the publication is forwarded to our address.
Forward reprinted articles to:
3 Thatcher St.,
Or, if your publication is available online through the Internet, send an email with your contact name, organization, postal address and email address, along with the URL to the Newsletter Editor.
Disclaimer: Statements made in these articles are the views of the authors only and do not necessarily represent the views of the Ottawa PC Users’ Group Inc. or its members. No claims of ownership are made of any of the sites listed on the pages of this site. The content found on those links are the responsibility of their respective webmasters. The listing of a commercial site does not imply an endorsement of any kind of that company.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice and without liability. The statements, configurations, technical data, and recommendations in this document are believed to be accurate and reliable, but are presented without express or implied warranty.
When using the Ottawa PC Users’ Group Inc. (OPCUG) Site you agree not to:
- use any data obtained from the OPCUG WEB Site as part of a commercial product, service or content offering without prior consent;
- sell or otherwise distribute any data obtained from the OPCUG WEB Site without prior consent;
- incorporate data from the OPCUG WEB Site into any other products or services; or
- use the data in an offensive manner.
The OPCUG reserves the right to:
- deny access to the OPCUG WEB Site to any user or group of users, at its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
- remove any data from the OPCUG WEB Site at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
The user recognizes that the OPCUG does not control, and makes no warranty regarding the accuracy, integrity or quality of any of the data contained on the OPCUG WEB Site. The OPCUG will not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of the data contained on the OPCUG Web Site as a result of any action or actions taken by the user based on the data.